Customer Site Database
- Hands-down the easiest way to give your customers great service. The
Service Manager puts all the information you need at your fingertips,
including customer site inventory, site contacts, service history,
schedules, unlimited notes and more.
- Integrated with Microsoft Office to increase productivity and decrease
errors from data re-entry. Now, writing a letter in Microsoft Word, sending
an e-mail in Microsoft Outlook or sharing data with Microsoft Excel is easy.
Service Work Orders
- Create, assign, and schedule work orders.
- Manage multiple technicians and/or visits per work order.
- Record labor, materials, subcontractors and other expenses against work orders and contracts.
- Create work orders to manage installations, change orders, replacements, recurring maintenance visits, and customer service.
Scheduling and Route Planning
- Automate route planning, scheduling, and escalation of customer service requests.
- View all open service requests, in real-time with the ability to reschedule and reassign technicians.
- Automatically generate maps and driving directions via integration to Microsoft MapPoint® (1).
- Create detailed “route books” to help technicians easily navigate routes and help substitute technicians navigate temporary assignments.
- Manage leads and track opportunities in your sales pipeline.
- Manage quotes customer care issues with a customizable scorecard.
Estimating and Quotes
- Create estimates and quotes with ease.
- Manage inventory price lists with estimating details (i.e. “estimated labor to install”, “estimated labor for recurring maintenance visits”).
- Automatically create installation work orders from quotes.
- Integrate digital pictures on quotes. Contracts and Profitability Tracking
- Create multiple contracts per site and offer multiple services per contract.
- Report and analyze profitability by contract and track costs by category (i.e. labor, materials, subcontractors, etc.).
- Generate invoices for recurring services. (2)
Invoicing and Cost Tracking
- Create service invoices directly from work order information.
- Track revenue and costs by user-definable cost categories such as labor, materials, and subcontractors.
Internet-Based Customer Portal
- Provide select customers with easy Internet-based access to information in a secure, controlled environment.
- Customers can request service and view scheduled work orders, service history, site inventory, quotes, contracts, and more.
Multi-Site / Branch Offices
- The Enterprise Edition is specially designed to organize, view, and report on data by branch office, division, or profit-center.
Internet-Based Employee Portal
- Provide employees with secure, easy Internet-based access to customer information.
- View and update service work orders. Record time and expense. Display maps and driving directions to customer sites via Microsoft MapPoint®.
- View technician schedules and create new service work orders from the field.
Reporting & Manager’s Dashboard
- Includes standard reports that can be customized as needed. (3)
- The Manager’s Dashboard displays customizable performance measurements in an easy to use graphical display.
Accounting System Integration
- Share live, real-time customer and inventory master records with your existing accounting system.
- Create invoices from service work orders. (2)
- Editions designed specifically for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Intuit QuickBooks.
(1) Requires Microsoft MapPoint® (sold separately)
(2) Invoice integration is available for select accounting systems
(3) Customization requires Crystal Reports (sold separately)